Número de Need: 3532107
RH: ALINE MARIANA ROMERO NIÑO
Position: Data Engineer ETL- Data Stage
Experience level: Senior Consultant
Education level: Bachelors Degree
Practice: Customer Software Development
Industry – Sector: Financial Services – Banking
What you’ll do?
The Developer work side by side with business partners to ensure expected quality software is built to serve our customers and clients. They will be responsible for understanding the business requirements, Build/enhance application components to support the requirement, enabling testing organization to certify the application, Support technology infrastructure team in production deployment and transitioning to support team
What you’ll bring:
The Developer is expected to learn the business and technical components of an application and Work with their peers to follow enterprise software development methodologies. Grow your career in our dynamic and fast-paced environment of diverse software platforms and challenging projects that shape the future of the banking industry
- 2+ years of experience as a SAS Systems Administrator with UNIX/AIX administration
- 2+ years of experience using UNIX/AIX scripting commands such as bash, ksh, and Perl.
- 2+ years of experience within an AIX infrastructure with GPFS, SAN and NAS storage.
- 2+ years of experience performing installations and data/user migrations.
- Experience administering SAS EBI, High-Performance Analytics, Enterprise Miner, Data Management Server, SAS Scoring Accelerator for Teradata, SAS Model Manager.
- Capable of working in an environment with multiple metadata servers in a complex architecture.
- Experience troubleshooting a host of architectural issues ranging from security and access to performance problems.
- Experience administering SAS 9.x.
- Experience with SAS Visual Analytics within a distributed Teradata appliance is a plus.
- Experience with Control-M and AutoSys schedulers is a plus
- Experience working with end-users from a teaching/guidance perspective is a plus.
Work Underpressure, Quality at work, Results Oriented
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.