Job reference code*: 5264976
Practice: Application Development
Industry – Sector: FS
What you’ll do?
- The Data Architect role is consultative in nature to the business stakeholders and hand-on as per the need
- It provides services in the areas of consulting with Other Architects, Business Analysts, end users and other business stakeholders involved in a design and development of Data management activities includes Data Acquisition, Cleansing, Modeling.
- This role is critical for the overall success of the technical solutions in implementing short and long term Analytical solutions to improve the overall business growth.
What you’ll bring:
- Develop and maintain data architecture and data models.
- Control data model changes through active involvement throughout the project life cycle, as well as reviewing and approving data designs.
- Work with technical leads and architects to develop data integration and ETL solutions for the business in an agile, effective, and efficient manner.
- Work with delivery teams to provide consultation, governance on data architecture and integration, and contributes to the delivery of projects.
- Carry out source to target data mappings
- Work with DBA’s to ensure optimum data performance and data analysis
- Participate in the resolution of data quality and data integration issues
- Ability to use data modeling tools like ERWin is a must
- Extensive knowledge on RDBMS platforms like Sybase and PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of ETL tool Talend is an asset.
- Basic knowledge on CI/CD/data repository/code movement tools like JIRA, Git & SharePoint
Work Underpressure, Quality at work, Results Oriented
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
- Aguascalientes advantages
- Aguascalientes is a strategic area of economic growth where world-class companies have been established, from different sectors: automotive and manufacturing,consulting, technology. This city has numerous advantages: safety, cost of living and quality of life, education level and competitiveness, among others.
- Our Delivery Center in Aguascalientes serves companies from the US, Canada, Europe, Latin America and Mexico, providing a wide range of services in several sectors such as Consumer Products & Retail and Manufacturing, among others.
Please apply only if you have the required profile.