What can You expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes.
• A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®,its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because…..
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
Profile and skilles
-Develop user and business requirements
-Support to the development of architecture of a project plan
-Definition of plans for the installation, operation, migration and management of information systems.
-Functional and user test plans
-Microsoft Office parcel
-Operating systems (Windows server, Linux)
-Database (DB8, Oracle, SQL Server)
-SOA architecture management
-Integration and exhibition of SOAP and REST web services from BPM