Job reference code*: 8435332
Practice: Bill to Cash
Industry – Sector: Supply Chain
What you’ll do?
- Applies payment and code correctly to ensure line item reconciliation
- Follows control and compliance regulations
- Documents information in the system according to Company procedures
- Books all transactions on a timely manner and according to the correct account reconciliation
- Receive Payments
- Process Auto Match Payment
- Process Non-Matched Payments
- Customer Clearing
- Direct Debit Run
- EWT Clearing
- Transaction Handling
- Credit Card Payment
- Lettre De Change Relevee – (Bill Of Exchange France)
- Produce Ad-Hoc Report
- Archive Documents
- Retrieve Archived Document
What you’ll bring:
- Handles standard cash application transactions and customer account clearing activities in accordance with cash application procedure.
- Uses Bank Statements to verify information and retrieves payment information.
- Assures that the customer accounts are up to date and initiates clearing activities as appropriate. Responsible for monitoring and clearing suspense accounts. Generates and provides customer balance statements as required.
SAP, Excel, Oracle, Tableua Platform, SAP APO planning books (desired).
Work Underpressure, Quality at work, Results Oriented, Demonstrated decision making and problem solving skills.
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
Please apply only if you have the required profile.