Número de Need: 3601874
RH: ROMERO NIÑO ALINE MARIANA
Position: AWS infrastructure Support Engineer
Experience level: Analyst
Education level: Bachelors Degree
Practice: Cloud Infrastructure Services
Industry – Sector: CPRD
What you’ll do?
Strong knowledge and past experience in setup of VPCs, multi-region/zone deployments, replication, subnets, security groups, ELBs, RT53, storage – object and
block, file systems etc.
Strong knowledge and experience of security best practices and setup of services – IAM Roles, KMS, encryption.
Experience in creating CloudFormation templates and using CLI, kubectl. Experience in General automation is highly preferred with PowerShell scripting. (core /highly desirable).
Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch, Prometheus, and the ELK stack. Extracting log data and creating custom logs,
Strong knowledge and past experience in Linux/Unix administration
- 24/7 support ( shift rotation & flexibility to work during weekend/holidays)
- Advanced English
- Previous experience in the maintenance of the AWS and/or Azure environments
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch, Prometheus, and the ELK stack. Extracting log data and creating custom logs
- Experience with Windows & Linux
Work Underpressure, Quality at work, Results Oriented
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
· Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
· You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
· You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
· Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
· Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
· Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
· Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
· Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.