SAP Project Manager
Need number: 117641
HR: Lidia Elizabeth Ramírez Albavera
Position: SAP Project Manager
Experience level: Expert
Education level: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Mexico City (Location is not a restriction, you can work from home)
Practice: Package Base Solutions
Industry – Sector: Medical Services
What you’ll do?
Senior SAP Rollout Project Manager to manage a 7-month project to migrate two Medical Locations to TE Medical’s Irish Principal Entity for all Sales. Tualatin Oregon and Heredia Costa Rica. The sites will move sales only to SAP, all other functions stay on their Legacy system Pro-Alpha.
This position is for a Senior Project Manager for a Large Migration of US Sales from a Validated Medical System to TE Medical’s Validated Global SAP Medical Instance (PRM).
What you’ll bring:
Overall responsibility for project-related deliverables for the project
• Complete all aspects of the TEIS SAP Rollout Project Methodology
• Ensure Business is performing all validation requirements to meet regulatory needs.
• Reporting of project status to all levels of TEIS and Business
• Managing the work of full and part-time SAP functional consultants
SAP Project management
• Understand Order to Cash business processes in multinational environments and able to have process-related discussions with different business function teams
• Experience leading an SAP rollout of a Validated Medical system that must be in compliance with all FDA reporting regulations.
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and onboarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.