HR: Lidia Ramirez
Position: Senior Test Engineer
Experience level: 5+ Years of Experience
Education level: Bachelor´s Degree
Location: Mexico City or Aguascalientes
Industry – Sector: Energy Infrastructure
What you’ll bring:
1. Minimum 5 years of Hands-on Test Automation experience on Microfocus UFT
2. At least 2 years of Hands-on Test Automation experience on – Selenium & Appium
3. Minimum of 3 years of Hands-on experience on Test Management Tool – Microfocus ALM
4. Hands-on experience in creating Automation scripts for multiple technologies (SAP, Web is desirable)
5. Hands-on experience on Excel Macros
6. Ability to work collaboratively within a close-knit team
7. Effective Communication in English and the ability to collaborate with other employees and contractors
8. Experience on projects executed in an onsite-offshore model
Work Underpressure, Quality at work, Results-Oriented
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and onboarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.