Enterprises typically provide numerous touch points with their customers and employees and this is increasingly through mobile phones and tablets. Your end users are now demanding an experience that is user-centered. Now is the time to invest in designing the right user experience to get engagement spot on.
Three Rules to Mobile User Experience and Design
- Focus on more than performance and functionality: Know when and why a mobile solution is needed and how to make it fit for purpose.
- Prioritize end user testing and feedback: Testing mobile solutions is essential for a robust multichannel experience.
- Link to the required information and systems: No digital interface- no matter how well designed - will succeed if it’s not tightly integrated with back-office systems.
Good Design at the Heart of Enterprise Mobility Strategy
- Direct your business requirements by defining your user needs with a structured and holistic approach(a “You Experience”)
- Justify the business case for your "You Experience" by demonstrating how UX interlocks with your business strategy, what it will solve, and the business value
- Develop a robust "You Experience" approach with fast iteration and integration that’s central to all mobile initiatives
Structured Creativity for a "You Experience"
- End to end mobile strategy and services to optimize your end user experience and maximize business value
- Effective use of agile methodology for a structured and holistic approach to implementing innovative UX-centered mobility projects
- Industrialized processes, including rapid prototyping and testing, to minimize costly risk. The only end results are innovative mobile solutions that are functional and easy to use