Combining Industry Experience and Technology Expertise
Enterprises are looking for ways to achieve greater flexibility and speed to market but retain security and control in the digital era. To take your business on its digital transformation journey, Capgemini and Microsoft help you develop and implement powerful integrated solutions specific to your industry and business needs.
Cloud is one essential component for innovation. Testament to the strength and innovative nature of our partnership, we have created a comprehensive approach to the Cloud from strategy to infrastructure to business transformation. Whether on the private or public cloud, our integrated cloud solutions and Capgemini’s Applied Innovation Exchange design and delivery model, help enterprises achieve greater responsiveness and faster time to market.
Discover our unique IaaS and SaaS cloud solutions, SkySight and OneShare, developed to accelerate your journey to the appropriate Microsoft cloud. SkySight, an Azure-like private cloud to help enterprises quickly deploy new applications, leverage competitively-priced managed services and benefit from rapid deployment and configuration. OneShare accelerates the provisioning of test and development on Azure and control costs through usage monitoring and resource scheduling.
“We are excited to extend our partnership with Capgemini, a leading global systems integrator, to help customers accelerate their business agility, productivity and efficiency.”
Scott Guthrie, Executive VP, Cloud & Enterprise, Microsoft
With alliances established in over 23 countries across five continents, we are proud to be one of only three companies who have ever been named Enterprise Partner of the Year. Other awards from Microsoft include the following:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year (Portugal)
- Microsoft BI Partner of the Year (Norway)
- Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle (Italy)
- Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club Membership (Italy)
- Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle Award (Italy)
- Microsoft Dynamics President's Club Award (Italy)
- Microsoft Solution Partner of the Year (Portugal Region)
- Azure Partner of the Year (Sweden)
- Microsoft Services Partner of the Year
Global Alliance Capabilities
As a Gold Certified Partner with Microsoft, we offer unique advantages including:
- Alliance presence in over 35 countries on five continents
- Global headcount of over 24,000 Microsoft skilled professionals with Accelerated Delivery Centers and Rightshore® Delivery options
- Gold Certified Partner in 12 competencies including Cloud Deployment, Portals & Collaboration, Desktop, Identity and Security, Business Intelligence, CRM, Management and Virtualization, Software Development, and Project and Portfolio Management.
- Training and certification programs for developing specialists with deep competencies in Microsoft technologies
- Participation in Technology Adoption Programs that provide a pre-release view into Microsoft products, helping us to assist leading-edge clients to utilize technology for solutions today
- Serving and collaborating on several Partner Advisory Councils with product teams on market needs, new features and functionality
- Access to on-site Microsoft Cloud Solution Architects, technical account managers and off-site premier support
Contact our experts
Join the conversation
RT @Capgemini: Well done @CapgeminiItalia: wins #Microsoft Dynamic Presidens Club & Inner Circle for 3rd consecutive year http://t.co/vxm8Y…
Well done @CapgeminiItalia: wins #Microsoft Dynamic Presidens Club & Inner Circle for 3rd consecutive year http://t.co/vxm8YJhYy6
"An exciting new step in our partnership with #Microsoft where we've long pioneered #cloud adoption" @LannySCohen http://t.co/gFrX0fbXoC
#Microsoft: How platforms help IT go through digital transformation @MSFTenterprise http://t.co/DxbwhgTrkU
#Microsoft is the first cloud service provider to join #Capgemini’s expanded cloud services programme #CloudChoice http://t.co/MCyBM4icjN
How can enterprises leverage #cloud to transform business performance? Hear it from #Microsoft http://t.co/Z6IFjpI4cW