Job Responsibilities -
- Responsible for developing, testing and documenting technical/ programming specification as part of a project team. Assists users in implementing the system.
- Develops and tests medium complexity code according to technical/ programming specifications and application standards
- Develops comprehensive unit testing conditions and conducts comprehensive unit testing with all unit test defects fixed
- Leads and plan the overall testing for a simple complexity project
- Debugs and fixes simple to medium complexity application errors within stipulated service level agreement (SLA)
- Provides support to production services and testing team.
Skills Required -
- Min 4+ years of experience in Mainframe Development.
- Must possess at least experience in CICS, Cobol, JCL and mainframe environment
- Must be familiar with SDLC life cycle.
- Fluent Cantonese Speakers.
Kindly drop your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org if you find this interesting.