Achieve customer centricity with payments innovation
The increasing complexity of the regulatory landscape requires banks to adopt a holistic compliance strategy. Even corporates are now demanding more digital offerings from banks, and banks can meet these by investing in their digital capabilities. Banks also need to adopt a more collaborative approach with FinTechs to absorb their innovative capacities and provide more digital offerings to corporates.
Capgemini helps financial institutions efficiently and cost-effectively adopt emerging technologies in the payments landscape to resolve the most common payment issues, and ensure compliance to local and global requirements through realization of a payments hub. Learn how Capgemini is delivering next generation payment solutions for PSD2, real-time payments and blockchain.
Recognized by the Industry
- Named a leader in ISG Provider Lens™ Banking Industry Ecosystem Report – Payments Ecosystem Services and KYC/ AML Implementation Services in US, UK, Nordics and DACH
- Recognized as Leader in the NelsonHall’s NEAT on Digital Banking
- Recognized as Leaders in Everest Group PEAK on Application and Digital Services in Banking
- Recognized as Leaders in Everest Group PEAK on Enterprise Platforms IT services in BFS
- Recognized as Leaders in NelsonHall’s NEAT on RPA and AI Services in Banking
- Recognized as Leaders in NelsonHall’s NEAT on Wealth and Asset Management Services