As a Core Wireless Network Architect and a key player in our HQ Planning organization, you will be responsible for planning, designing, and architecting different aspects of the VNF/CNF Cloud based 4G Core, 5G Core networks and associated end-to-end services, features and functionality. You will be responsible for working with the business teams to gather requirements, design solutions and select network infrastructure vendors. You will partner with other network, IT, internal and external device teams to plan, design, deploy, and test the 5G Core network and 5G<=>4G interworking. Other responsibilities include:
- Understanding business use cases, planning, designing documents/artifacts, and test plans for network lab and field trials
- Leading RFI/RFP vendor selection processes for core network functions and service enabling applications
- Analyzing technical solutions and make recommendations, incorporating both technical and financial advantages
- Leading inter-departmental teams in the successful deployment of the 5G network.
- Working with equipment vendors to develop requirements, features, methods, and tools to support development and deployment efforts
- Conducting feasibility analysis and vendor evaluation, developing project plans, driving IoT, managing contract/vendors, leading HLD/LLD effort, and supporting deployment. Developing, planning, engineering, and implementing guidelines, and providing direction for platform evolution including virtualized implementation of network elements
Qualifications (Mandatory) ／ 応募条件（必須）:
- Knowledge of 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G packet core networks
- Design and deployment experience of key network systems/nodes in packet core domain like MME, SAEGW, PCRF, DRA etc. through the full delivery lifecycle from initial design to full operational handover
- Excellent working knowledge of LTE/IMS architecture, interfaces and procedures, with understanding of key LTE associated technologies and functionality
- Good working knowledge of 3GPP, IETF and GSMA standards and architectures.
- Good understanding of Operational and Business support systems
- Hands on experience in designing & implementing CGNAT, L4/L7, DPI or any packet core in 4G LTE network through NFV based cloud or Cloud Native (CNF)
- Fluent in Japanese, Business level English is welcomed
Tokyo or Osaka（Basically Work from Home. Needs to visit Osaka at least once in a month）