- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the ICT infrastructure
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with the project manager and coordinate with other project participants to deliver functional solutions and provide assistance and technical support
- Create and maintain technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Create, oversee and test system integration and security requirements (e.g. system integration test plan, system security acceptance test plan)
- Serve as a security expert and conduct training when needed
- Serve as a security expert and facilitate concerns and demands from the project team related to cybersecurity operations, governance and risk management domains when needed
Qualifications (Mandatory) ／ 応募条件（必須）:
- Strong understanding of the following technologies and protocols: RADIUS, PKI, IKE, Certificates, L2TP, IPSEC, FIREWALL, 802.1Q, MD5, SSH, SSL, SHA1, DES, 3DES
- Experience in demonstrating, installing and troubleshooting network infrastructure security products
- Experience with security technology and solutions (e.g. NGFW Firewalls, IPS/IDS, VPN, AV, APT, EDR, NDR, PAM, VMS, DAM, SIEM)
- Experience with network and system operating systems (e.g. Cisco IOS, Junos, Windows, Linux/Unix, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Experience with security measures in network access control (e.g. Two Factor Authentication)
- Bilingual or a Japanese Native or fluent in Japanese written and verbal communication (JLPT N2 Level Certification is preferred)
- Business level English
At Capgemini we see things differently. Vision – The business value of technology comes from and through people. Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway, and support to help you grow and progress in your career. We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients. Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: world leading engineering and R&D and digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defense, and consumer products.