Duties & Responsibilities
- Create specifications for ETL and batch applications along with Analysts and product manager
- Build/Modernize the ETL platform by analyzing the existing batch components and platforms
- Review test cases based on system design.
- Work closely with Data team, QA team and Infra team.
- Deploy, maintain, debugging, support client and improve enterprise Batch service infrastructure.
- Implement functional & non-functional features based on requirement/design.
- Investigate issues raised by clients on production environment.
- Handle urgent troubleshooting on production environment.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
- Have 7+ years’ experience in Informatica Power Center
- Strong understanding of Java Transformations, XML & XST .
- Working knowledge in DB2, Oracle and NoSQL databases like Mongo, Cassandra, HBase etc.
- Expertise in software development methodologies.
- Business Japanese and English