Developer participates in software development activities on projects of high complexity working within our distribution systems delivery division. In this role you will be responsible for the successful completion of technical deliverable (including detailed technical design), software development, unit testing. The Software Developer participates in the technical design, development and implementation of application systems, and may have customer interaction for requirement clarification or solution proposal.
- Ensure all tasks and milestones associated with technical design, development and unit testing are completed according to project management guidelines.
- Ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives.
- Develop code, create test transactions and run tests to find errors and revise programs.
- Perform defect analysis and debugging of service oriented web application.
- Enhance system performance using best practices and also consider the secure development in all of the development phases.
Required experience and skills:
- 3+ plus years of web software development experience at large scale and complex environment
- Demonstrated experience with designing, implementing and deploying scalable and performant web applications at global large scale
- Demonstrated experience in configuration management, DevOps automation
- Experience in performance testing and tuning
- JS frameworks: ReactJS GIT No SQL
Nice to Have:
- Bilingual English/Japanese (at least N3-N2)