We are seeking for a hands-on UI Developer at Capgemini Japan, you will work for a global insurance company system implementation projects.
- Analyze local business needs, local country and regional IT systems, local market needs including locale, data regulatory needs and present proposals that include high level technical solutions, estimates and project plans.
- Converts business problems into programming instructions.
- Designs and codes programs; creates test transactions and runs tests; revises as necessary.
- Monitors operating efficiency of existing application systems.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system.
- Maintains records to document program development and revisions.
- Provide technical support to project teams throughout project lifecycle around technology platforms, solution design, security, debugging, profiling, performance tuning etc.
- Provide governance over project teams to ensure standards and best practices are being followed.
Required experience and skills:
- Minimum of 2~10+ years of design and development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Demonstrated experience with designing, implementing and deploying scalable and performant web and mobile applications at global scale
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals, Object Oriented Design, algorithm design and Data Structures
- Demonstrated experience in client-side and server-side technologies such as ReactJS, Angular, and other server technologies such as NodeJS, Spring Cloud
- Experience in Solution Design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Waterfall and Iterative development methodologies
- Experience in Configuration Management, DevOps automation
- Experience designing multi-tenant SaaS systems
- Experience with Netflix OSS stack (Redis, RabbitMQ, Hystrix, Ribbon, Eureka etc.)
- Experience with MongoDB, Spring Cloud
- Experience in performance testing and tuning
- Highly motivated and thrive in an environment where problems are open-ended.
- Enjoy engaging in passionate discussions with people and letting the best ideas rise to the top.
- Excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning and playing with the latest technologies
- Working independently and able to manage large scale projects
- Bilingual (Japanese, English)