We are looking for a creative, skilled front-end UI developer to design websites with functionality and aesthetics in mind. The UI developer will work with back-end developers, UI/UX designers and other UI developers to ensure that the website is optimized for several devices and presented in an attractive way.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with users and project team on requirements and expectations
- Design and implement web applications that meet business requirements and user expectations
- Optimize web application for speed, reusability, scalability, stability, compatibility, and maintainability
- Evaluate web application to ensure it meets industry and company standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Implement automated Unit testing and CI/CD pipeline
- Read, understand and maintain / modify existing codebase
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 1 year of solid front-end development project experience.
- Understanding of key design principles, industrial coding standards and best practices
- Knowledge and experience of webpack is preferred.
- Familiar with Git
- Familiar with node, npm, front end unit testing frameworks (karma, jasmine, etc)
- Experience with angular.js or angular 2+ is preferred
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Business English & Japanese would be a plus