Requirements and Qualifications:
– Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
– Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
– Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
Must to have one of the following:
– Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
– Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc from the result of user research and business requirements.
– Experience using tools such as XD, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision.
– Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
Nice to have:
– Basic knowledge of UX
– Knowledge of Financial services.
– Experience to direct outsourcing designer.
– Ability of logical thinking.
– Business Japanese & English