Taking responsibility for all End to End application migration test activities from existing environment to MS Azure Cloud environment at our foreign life insurance client.
From the initial planning and estimating, through to the delivery of the solution, providing automation tools input to the overall planning, estimating, monitoring and control of the delivery and Driving continuous improvement to increase product quality.
- Accountable for defining the strategy to ensure that products and solutions adhere to the specified system requirements and to identify gap and efficiencies
- Translate business requirements into test scenarios including the definition of the environmental requirements for gap verification
- Able to run investigations into root-cause analysis of failures, hardware or software, using the appropriate tools, utilities and recommend solutions to the relevant teams for resolution.
- Document the results and communicate findings of gap after migration of application from existing environment to new cloud environment
- Produce test deliverables, test plans and test outcome reports
- Manage the quality aspects of testing work and provide peer review of the testing artefacts produced by others in the testing team
- Provide accurate and concise process updates ensuring visibility of the test process to the project
- Assess and mitigate any risks or issues that threaten the achievement of the testing deliverables
- Set long term plans and strategies to ensure the tools, skills and processes used for Automation meet the needs of the project teams consistent with the overall test strategy
- QA Management, Functional Testing, Simulations, Regression Testing
- Experience with testing SQL and Database technologies
- Proficient in Japanese and English will be required, at least Business level both in writing and speaking.
Nice to have
- Security Testing, Cloud Testing, Selenium, QTP
- Experience with GIT, Confluence, and JIRA and other bug tracking and test management software
- Experience building and maintaining automated unit tests
- Self-learning capability
- Open to hear idea from others