1. Gain knowledge on new features of RDI product Suite.2. Assist customer (markets) in adopting these new features by enabling them with the knowhow of the setup and other requirements.
3. Perform manual testing in the lab and/or a desktop load.
5. Creates Documentation, for example presentation documents, feature enabling technical guides amongst others.
6. Record Metrics for monthly reporting of COE (Centre of Excellence) performance.
7. Forge and maintain strong professional relationships with local customer’s IT organisations in APMEA, central IT departments and market IT departments.
8. Document the procedures and recommendations for the markets.
9. Configuration and setup of RDI products.
10. Pro-actively take ownership of tasks assigned until completion.
11. Provide additional support to wider COE team as required if there are critical issues to be resolved.
1. Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
2. Understanding of IT concepts and demonstrable experience in IT.
3. Strong oral and written communication skills
4. Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
5. Fluency in English – spoken, written and reading comprehension.
6. Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
7. Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
8. Active listening and learning skills.
9. At least 1 years’ experience as working as a Support Analyst
10. Knowledge of service desk tools like JIRA, Service Now is desirable.