Roles & Responsibility
Software Lifecycle Management Consultant will work for Life insurance client to provide them for best software solution. The responsibility has two parts.
1. Software Asset Management:
- Retrospectively review the EUC application and discuss with AD and AMS teams to have a support model and register the systems in Enterprise Application Inventory.
- Retrospectively review the list of ASP services and assess whether the review is required by Global or Regional Architecture Review Board and prepare inventory of the technology in the company.
- Client’s technology Stack and Enterprise Application Inventory (EAI) as necessary.
- Retrospectively review the list of software (Server and Desktop) and assess whether the review is required by Global or Regional Architecture Review Board or Technology Standards Committee and prepare inventory of the technology in technology stack as necessary.
- Updating application inventories and portfolios by gathering information from AMS and AD.
- Propose multiple solutions with documentation for the requested issues about SW asset management to IT-related and business-related members.
- Explain governance processes and report items to adjust to IT-related and business-related members
2. Technology/Application Life-Cycle Management:
- Redefine IT Solution Category including Applications and Technologies for Inventory Management, namely, will add to IT Guidelines and Operating procedures.
- Formulate Application Ownership roles and responsibilities.
- Propose multiple solutions with documentation to the requested issues about technology/application lifecycle management
- 3-4 years in software asset management experience
- Skill to formulate governance process
- Knowledge of IBM, Microsoft, Oracle etc.
- Experience of solving issues
- Consulting skills
- Documentation skills (PPT etc.)
Language Requirement: Native level in Japanese and business level English