Our client is a leading insurance company in Japan, and the position is related to Software Lifecycle Management in IT architect team.
You will be in charge of either of the following 2 roles in Software Lifecycle management:
1. SW Asset Management
- Retrospectively review the EUC application and discuss with AD (Application development) and AMS (Application Maintenance Support) teams to have a support model and register the systems in Enterprise Application Inventory.
- Retrospectively review the list of ASP services and assess whether the review is required by Global or Regional Architecture Review Board and prepare inventory of the technology in our client’s Technology Stack and Enterprise Application Inventory (EAI) as necessary
- Retrospectively review the list of software (Server and Desktop) and assess whether the review is required by Global or Regional Architecture Review Board or Technology Standards Committee and prepare inventory of the technology in the client’s Technology Stack as necessary.
- Updating application inventories and portfolios by gathering information from AMS and AD.
2. Technology/Application Life-Cycle Management:
- Redefine IT Solution Category including Applications and Technologies for Inventory Management, namely, will add to IT Guidelines and Operating procedures
- Formulate Application Ownership roles and responsibilities
- Assess Technology and Application Life-Cycle(EoS)
Requirements and Qualifications:
3-7 years of the following skills:
- Software Asset management skill
- Skill to formulate governance process
- Knowledge of vendor products (IBM, Microsoft, Oracle etc.)
- Business Japanese and English language skills