Insurance Subject Matter expert/ Manual Test expert is required for our Global insurance client. The role require creating business requirement based on clients business needs and offer alternate solution. Candidate should be able to demonstrate system Impact analysis to our client/business users. Moreover the role require interaction with business users to derive User Acceptance Scenario, planning, testing and issue tracking and collaborating between Business users, developers and other vendors.
- Acts as a “gatekeeper” for new requirements to ensure all information required is gathered.
- Define Testing scope by interacting with business teams or development teams
- Create and owning the Test Plan, mapping the requirements, review Test cases and lead the execution of testing
- Work with Sub system application owners, Developer and Business users to derive the system impact analysis.
- Maintain Issue and risk tracker and report to Project every day
- Change Request management
- Manage defect triage meeting
- The person will be responsible for the team management/building of testing engineers
- Demonstrate flexibility in self and the team to take up diverse roles
- Identify key Matrix and KPIs for product quality
- Participate in the UAT Kick off and UAT Progress meeting and define the issue priority to Developers.
- Communicate with other departments such as project management and business users to coordinate scheduling for UAT testing
- Communicate with Incident management team about existing production defects and how to prevent them in future products
Required Skills and Experiences
- Proficient in all the phases of STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle) with focused exposure to Business Requirement Analysis, Estimation, Test Planning, RTM, Test Scenarios, Test cases, Execution, Defect management, Status reporting and Creation of Test Summary reports / Testing Dash Board.
- Experience of working in both Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Rich experience in Japanese insurance market, specially Life Insurance.
- Ability to create solution and demonstrate to senior stakeholders with Risk/benefit analysis.
- Experience in analysis and testing of Insurance Portal and Mobile apps.
- The person has excellent communication skills to be able to bridge business users and IT team.
- Experience in Test management & Defect tracking tool (ALM, JIRA)
- Deep understanding of Testing process (UT/Smoke Test/ ST/SIT/UAT/ E2E/Adhoc/Regression)
Nice to Have
- Experience in data mapping and provide analysis/solutions to business requirements.
- Experience in standard ETL tools
- Experience in basic querying database like IDM DB2 and SQL.
- ISTQB (International Software Testing) certified.
Proficient in Japanese and English.