Role and Responsibility:
- Build servers (postfix, DNS, SFTP..etc) and change configuration using VMWare vCenter
- Deliver/Build the project activity related to server & storage area
- Change Management and Handling (change raise and implementation)
- Incident Handling (Tier3 level incident handling and support, corporate with tier1, tier2 level support teams)
- Patching Activity (Quarterly)
- Project Management (Design Expression, Costing Sheet, Implementation, Validation)
- Ability to build Linux OS, change configuration and solve issues.
Implement Monitoring tool and change configuration, review monitoring items, etc. (SCOM, Nagios and the like).
Build servers and change configuration using VMWare vCenter.
P2V and V2V skills would be a plus.
- Enable to read and write in English, not resistant to speak and listen in English (Fluency is not important).