Position Title: Senior Level 3 DevOps Team Member
Experience Level (in number of years): 5~ 8 Years
Work Location: Tokyo
Working Hours: 8:40-17:10
Our client’s CTS Operations IT group is a part of global team responsible for providing business solution, support and ensuring stability for the organization.
Level 3 (L3) team work as subject matter expert (SME) and it involves interaction with L1/L2 production services team to support business users. Also interface with global application teams and business users and cross-regional project teams identifying and prioritizing the business needs and ensuring support and deliverables are meeting user expectations.
Project / Service Description:
WJLH and Gloss-PB applications RTB development and support
- Supporting the development activities on WJLH & Middle Office applications for RTB deliverables.
- Support and Resolution of any production issues on the WJLH & Gloss-PB applications as L3 support.
- Status Reporting and follow ups for the above issues reported on the applications supported.
- Investigate and Support production issues escalated to the L3 team.
- Business and System flow analysis, Requirement gathering, Development, Documentation and Project Support.
- Interact with users and global and/or local application teams to clarify requirements and decide priorities.
- Deliver projects which are relatively small/medium in size (less than 9 man months effort)
- Coordination across all phases of SDLC for project deliveriess
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Good written and verbal English skills. Knowledge of verbal and written Japanese will be an added advantage.
- Ability to multitask and handle time pressure on deliveries.
- Strong sense of problem ownership and the ability to prioritize and escalate assigned tasks well.
- Must have more than 5 years of experience working in the financial industry.
- Must be a team player, flexible to work on and support multiple applications, have passion for improvement and willingness to learn and implement new technologies.
- Experience in Capital Markets domain.
- Hands on development experience in Java
- DB skills using SQL (SYBASE, Oracle etc).
- Unix, Shell Scripting