Capgemini, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, has over 17,500 professionals with expertise in SAP solutions, with nearly 40 percent located in global delivery centers and more than 1,300 services clients worldwide. Capgemini’s implementation business in support of SAP solutions spans all major industries, including consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, manufacturing, public sector and financial services, working with companies of all sizes. Capgemini Japan focuses on globalization initiatives, and there have great opportunities of working with global talents, of making human network across the world and of learning our world-class methodology and accelerators.
Project opportunity overview
One of the key challenges that Japanese companies face is globalization, i.e., standardizing enterprise architecture globally. There are not so many Japanese companies that attempt to transform themselves to a global company and there are not so many opportunities of working on globalization. However, in business transformation project for our major Japanese clients, as they are now shifting to a global company, you will be able to work on such globalization opportunity. If you fulfill your responsibility successfully and make this great transformation happen, you will get quite meaningful experience and bilingual coordination capabilities that majorities of the other Japanese clients show their interests for their globalization.
- Provide application management service as service delivery manager to the client (the following are examples of key responsibilities)
- Ensure Capgemini is honoring all delivery and service commitments to the client as defined in the Agreement
- Ensure effective and satisfactory resolution of all client concerns and issues
- Ensure delivery according to the contractual obligations
- Champion deployment of operational best practices
- Monitors, analyzes, forecasts and reports on contractual commitments for the Application Management Service Lots including compliance issues and contract violations
- Service Level Management: Service Level performance monitoring and metrics
- Ensure client centric behavior by all client facing members
- Support Capgemini team in the Services being provided
- Planning for change, technical and component strategy
- Overall responsibility for remote delivery of the Services and ensuring high quality service delivery from all Capgemini personnel
- Conduct periodic operational/performance reviews in accordance with the Agreement
- Participate in the client demand management process as requested to prioritize major and minor enhancement work
- Be responsible for on-boarding of new team members including but not limited to compliance training
- Support SAP business development through RFP response, proposal development, and/or oral presentation etc.
- Participate in Capgemini enterprise solutions practice community by exchanging the knowledge and experience across SAP practitioners
Necessary skills and experience
- Bilingual skill (Native level Japanese/Business level English for speaking/listening/writing/reading)
- 6+ year experiences as SAP Service Delivery Manager or Project Manager at global SAP projects.
- ITIL or equivalent service management knowledge such as incident management, problem management, change management and release management
- Communication skill, Good Interpersonal skill and flexibility
- Experience in working with offshore team
- Experience to use ticket management tools such as ServiceNow, Remedy
- Understanding of SAP system landscape and impact on other countries running on the same SAP instance