Capgemini, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, has over 16,000 professionals with expertise in SAP solutions, with nearly 40 percent located in global delivery centers and more than 1,300 services clients worldwide. Capgemini’s implementation business in support of SAP solutions spans all major industries, including consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, manufacturing, public sector and financial services, working with companies of all sizes.
Capgemini Japan focuses on globalization initiatives, and there have great opportunities of working with global talents, of making human network across the world and of learning our world-class methodology and accelerators.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The global master data management support specialist is a master data specialist. He/she is an experienced and knowledgeable about master data in SAP systems to support of global master data on day to day operations across departments and systems.
Requirements and Qualifications:
● 1+ years of relevant work experience
● Understanding of master data, governance directions and how this
● Basic MS-Excel skills incl. VLOOKUP, PIVOT Tables etc.
● Good understanding of business processes in SAP and basic flow of
● Proficient written and spoken English, and Japanese.