Capgemini, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, has over 16,000 professionals with expertise in SAP solutions, with nearly 40 percent located in global delivery centers and more than 1,300 services clients worldwide. Capgemini’s implementation business in support of SAP solutions spans all major industries, including consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, manufacturing, public sector and financial services, working with companies of all sizes.
Capgemini Japan focuses on globalization initiatives, and there have great opportunities of working with global talents, of making human network across the world and of learning our world-class methodology and accelerators.
Application Maintenance Service for Global SAP system to a global leading pharmaceutical company
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze incident related to SAP Basis/Security
- Conduct impact assessment of change requests in SAP Basis area
- Perform regular operations to ensure that production system is up and running
- Plan and execute preventative maintenance activities
- Perform system monitoring and take necessary actions to avoid incidents
- Report to Service Delivery Manager on regular basis and mitigate system or operational risks
- Develop recommendation to address system performance issues
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1+ years of SAP basis work experience
- Understanding of SAP landscape, ITIL, and production system support
- Ability to analyze system related incidents with minimul supervision
- Good understanding of business processes in SAP
- Collaboration with offshore team with understanding of SAP system oprations/RUN service in global single instance environment
- Not mandatory (good to have)
- Experience in pharmaceutical/ health care/ life science sectors.
Work location: Tokyo