Capgemini, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, has over 16,000 professionals with expertise in SAP solutions, with nearly 40 percent located in global delivery centers and more than 1,300 services clients worldwide. Capgemini’s implementation business in support of SAP solutions spans all major industries, including consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, manufacturing, public sector and financial services, working with companies of all sizes.
Capgemini Japan focuses on globalization initiatives, and there have great opportunities of working with global talents, of making human network across the world and of learning our world-class methodology and accelerators.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to client project as functional lead position
- To develop project plan as team lead
- To define reporting requirement (input/process/output) and non-functional requirements (e.g. response time)
- To understand high level local organizational structure, business process flow, high level system architecture incl. interfaces, middleware and high level data flow
- To perform configuration and RICEF design as per business requirements
- To prepare the test cases
- To develop report/dashboard functions based on the design
- To support the client team in testing, training, data preparation and data migration
- To make a daily communication, weekly and monthly reports to the supervisor
- To manage team (appropriately 5 people) and coach team member technically
- Support SAP business development through RFP response, proposal development, and/or oral presentation etc.
- Participate in Capgemini enterprise solutions practice community by exchanging the knowledge and experience across SAP practitioners
Necessary skills and experience
- SAP Analytics Cloud implementation experience, which must include full life cycle of the project
- Good interpersonal skill with people including client and team members
- Understanding business processes and requirements in the areas of expertise
- Flexibility to develop solutions from multiple aspects (e.g. business procedure change, organizational change, technical solution)
- Ability to express your own opinion to client middle level in business and IT
- Willingness to learn new packaged solutions, IT industry trends, methods and tools
- Ability to train SAP Analytic Cloud to client and Capgemini team members as an instructor
- Experience in Energy/ Utilities sectors.
- Collaboration Experience with people with different nationalities and cultures
- Capability to make work request and review the progress to offshore resources through documentation and verbal communication.
- Japanese Business Level
- English: Reading & Writing
Work location: Tokyo