A new opportunity arise for an energetic, motivated sales contributor to join our DEMS (Digital Engineering and Manufacturing Services) practice to further our business to the next level.
DEMS is a BU focusing on Engineering IT and Engineering solutions for non-financial industries. As a sales manager you will seek new opportunities with corporate clients in industry, manufacturing and the like, as well as, managing and expanding business with existing accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business Development for new clients, new services.
- Client management – Customer satisfaction improvement (relationship management)
- Manage and expand our business with existing clients
- Occasionally support and collaborate with delivery team to solve issues for clients
- Partner relationship management including collaboration with other BUs in Capgemini group
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent communications skills in Japanese and English languages
- At least 7 years of sales experience in Engineering IT/Engineering Service
- Global business experience
- Professional domain expertise either in Industry or in Technology
Tokyo, with frequent business trips within Japan and abroad.