Capgemini Engineering is a global business line (GBL) focusing on Engineering and R&D services catering to Automotive, Aerospace, Semiconductor & Equipment, Telecom & Technology, Railways, Medical Device, Industrial, Energy & Utilities sectors
Delivering engineering solutions for over 35 years, with a 50,000 strong team deployed across North America, Europe and APAC regions Capgemini Engineering is driving convergence of Physical and Digital worlds through technology, engineering and manufacturing expertise boosting competitiveness
The Incumbent will be accountable for driving New business opportunities with customers in Engineering R&D for Automotive sector in Japan region and managing and growing with existing set of assigned accounts in order to meet the annual, quarterly and monthly revenue and bookings goals
- Manage assigned customers and budget base; pursue and secure business in line with the corporate and GBL objectives
- Build new customers base and leverage assigned account base (contacts, Potential, Competition, Portfolio positioning…)
- Build good understanding of the ER&D portfolio and leverage the same in driving incremental bookings and revenues.
- Develop customer value propositions in collaboration with presales and delivery teams
- Consultative sales to differentiate by probing and identifying needs and suggesting solutions to help customers
- Ensure funnel discipline by managing Customer Relationship Management tools in a timely manner
- Collaborate with delivery teams to ensure timely issue resolution to drive complete customer satisfaction
- Build good understanding of Industry and competitive landscape and provide timely inputs to the business and delivery teams to help drive continuous improvements
Role Requirements / Critical Competencies:
- Running sales for Engineering R&D for Customers in Japan, Automotive landscape and someone who is currently handling a Quota carrying Sales leadership.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both written and oral). Strong English and Japanese language skills are a must.
- Ability to Create and implement a sales plan for the assigned territory
- Meeting sales goals by continuously monitoring progress
- Exposure to IT/Engineering Services industries
- Go getter and aggressive sales mindset to win in market place.
- 20+ years of experience
- Must have exposure to Selling and/or Consulting in Engineering services space for min 5 years
- Bilingual (Japanese – Native, English – Fluent)
Location : Japan