Capgemini Japan K.K. is looking for people to help our client transform the customer experience in a collaborative environment and a culture of creativity. Release Manager is responsible to plan, coordinate, manage and document each even in Software development. It will be required to do both deployment coordination and transition and release management.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Coordinate program management
- Create/update documents such as Change Request to provide instruction to related parties (in English)
- For production release, Disaster Recovery and hot fix, make sure to coordinate all team as a bridge
- Monitor and report after release, and follow-up incident with SE as a coordinator.
- Build system manipulation guide run book
- Hand over and explain to Application Maintenance Support team
- more than 8 years related work experience within IT industry
- Experience of coordination/management of IT project deployment (Business Application)
- Experience of releasing or implementing Open system
- Has sufficient experience in coordination within stakeholders and other vendors
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical abilities
- Proficient with office automation tools (MS Office Suite of Products-Intermediate skills-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Ability to work with business and technical team members, manage user expectations and execute in time sensitive environments is required.
- Able to manage meetings (as a Facilitator) and take meeting minutes (in Japanese)
- Able to work on weekend or (mid)night time (for major release time)
- Business Knowledge: Proficient in multiple business disciplines and functions
- Insurance and/or financial services industries a plus
- Adept at leading distributed, global teams
- Experience in incident management, problem management and change management
- Project Management experience
- Language Proficiency: Proficient in Japanese and English will be required, at least Business level both in writing and speaking
Job Location: Tokyo, Japan