Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the client-side project related to development and design in automotive development.
- Drive the project team based on the project requirements.
- Conduct weekly , Monthly meetings with customer and offshore team for progress update.
- Promote technical communication and coordinate and facilitate project progress.
- Understand the issues might occur in project and manage before it becomes risk.
- Should be able to perform root cause analysis based on any risk occurred.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 12 to 15 years of experience in Infra Structure IT/ Engineering area
- Experience and knowledge of manufacturing design and development work
- Experience and knowledge of project management
- Design and development industry in manufacturing industry Experience in designing automobiles and machine parts
- MBSE experience or knowledge.
- Advanced Japanese language skills including reading and writing (* Working in a Japanese environment)
- Intermediate level English (* Communication with foreign nationals is possible in the work)
- Utsunomiya (Tochigi)