Summary of Responsibilities:
- Works independently, manages and oversees the full system development process for projects / programs that are of medium to large size, duration and complexity and turnover to production
- Develops and manages project plans, work process investment plan, demand and project staging plans with business partners and shared services
- Leads and manages IT program teams (virtual, matrix) for efforts medium to large in size, duration and complexity and applies program and project management processes (including managing stakeholder expectations, communications, Clarity status reporting, Clarity budget management, schedule management, performance reporting, etc.) to an IT program..
- Owns Project / program issue resolution and risk management.
- Leads IT project teams (virtual, matrix) and applies project management processes (including managing stakeholder expectations, communications, budget management, schedule management, performance reporting, etc.) to an IT project.
- May act as program manager on multi-project activities.
- Manages focused project recovery activities including quick situational analysis, needs assessment, and hands-on collaboration to bring in distressed projects and teams back on track.
- Builds and maintains effective on-going communications and relationships between the IT project team and management to ensure that the IT project is completed in a manner that satisfies project objectives.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project planning, tracking and analysis.
- Assists in developing vendor statements of work, deliverables and SLAs. Ensures vendor performance and that deliverables meet contract specifications and SLAs.
- Identifies and coordinates interdependencies to ensure timing and alignment of releases, hardware, and resources.
- Provides technical and analytical support and guidance to project team members. Reviews work products from team and vendor consultants.
- Follows the client’s approved SDLC and project management methodology, ensuring that all required steps are followed, all required deliverables are produced, all approvals are obtained and projects are delivered on time and within established budget.
- 6-10 years project / program management experience
- Proficient with project management concepts such as Scope, Communication, Financial and Risk Management practices
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical abilities
- Experience in Fiance Industry
Proficient in Japanese and English will be required, at least Business level both in writing and speaking