This role supports the line manager for various aspect of Procurement agenda impacting Japan as part of APAC region and ensure the delivery of procurement services with striving for the continuously improved stakeholder experience. This role shall also support for cross functional and global initiatives. This role will interact with the local business stakeholders and regional Procurement Manager for maintaining Japan control framework of outsourcing activities and overall governance of Japan 3rd party suppliers.
Sourcing and Purchasing
– Lead the sourcing and purchasing of the services and goods working with suppliers closely and collecting necessary information from the business stakeholders.
– Create, execute and complete the sourcing project using the Procurement system
– Ensure to purchase services and goods from the appropriate suppliers working with Regional Category Managers.
Contract Negotiation and Management
– Lead the creation, negotiation, renewal and termination of the contracts working with Legal team and using the procurement system.
– Responsible for submitting the contracts for sealing and sending the contracts to Capgemini’s suppliers.
– Identify, develop and maintain appropriate template of agreement for the category.
Supplier/Stakeholder Relationship Management
– Establish and maintain the strong relationship with suppliers conducting a regular meeting, monitor the specific KPIs, analyzing spend and developing the strategies.
– Manage stakeholder relationship having a regular meeting, working closed daily basis and provide best class in services.
– Support the development and implementation of process, methods and systems to enhance governance and service delivery to the business working with local stakeholders and global team.
Requisite Education and Experience
– University graduate
– 7 Years+ work experience
– 3 Years+ of Procurement experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Advanced knowledge in procurement (methodologies of sourcing, supplier evaluation, saving potentials and best practice procedures)
– Strong analytical skills
– Ability to identify and solve complex problems
– Good team player
– Self-motivated and result oriented personality
– Cross-cultural understanding
– Business acumen, analytical and process-minded
– Basic skill/knowledge in MS Office
Nice to have
– Procurement experience at Consulting companies
– External Resource Category experience
– Japanese and English fluency