Capgemini is a multicultural company of over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Capgemini Japan K. K., established in 2012, offers an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise. We help your organization transform in order to improve your performance and competitive positioning in the following industries, focusing on a suite of key offerings.
Our seven core Values provide the basis for our rules of conduct within our teams: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Solidarity/Team Spirit, Modesty and Fun. Today, these values are at the heart of our identity as a socially responsible company. They shape our sustainable ethical culture and encourage a mindset which encompasses integrity and ethical behavior. We rely on our top management’s leadership and our local teams’ participation to ensure these values have global reach and relevancy.
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific capabilities required will be:
- Directly support the Chief Operating Officer in a variety of roles and functions as needed
- Mange incoming requests from APAC and other global offices and respond in a timely manner
- Develop high-quality presentations by synthesizing key information, financial data, market data, sales metrics, and other relevant information for the Chief Operating Officer
- Collaborate with management team to develop and implement processes and systems to monitor operations and develop reporting mechanisms
- Facilitate the regular reporting and tracking of information and metrics related to operations and performance
- Serve as the point of contact in Japan for projects and initiatives as assigned and communicate effectively with contacts in other offices across APAC and in offices around the world
- Liaise with the research institute to inform creation of reports and coordinate strategies to share and utilize reports
- Collaborate with the market intelligence team to conduct research and analysis and generate requested deliverables based on that research
- Draft communications, report summaries, meeting minutes, and other written deliverables
- Assist as needed with other tasks as assigned by the Chief Operating Officer
Requirements and Qualification
- More than 2 years of Project Management or PMO consultant experience (PMP certification holder is welcomed)
- Strong command of English language skills; bilingual English and Japanese language abilities are ideal, but not mandatory.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to engage with senior leadership effectively
- Excellent command of PowerPoint, Excel, and other Microsoft Office products
- Excellent writing, research, and analysis skills
- Extremely well organized and comfortable coordinating a variety of tasks on tight schedules
- Flexibility to take on many different roles and responsibilities on a quickly growing team
- Extremely proactive and self-driven. Can take high-level of direction, quickly understands what needs to be done and confidently runs with it to deliver desired outcomes.
- A proactive communicator who doesn’t hesitate to reach out. Takes initiative to connect with people to find solutions, collect information, offer up assistance, or find other ways to add value
- Able to communicate with senior leaders to establish trust, ask the right questions, and be reliable in following through with what they said they would do.
- Motivated to go the extra mile. Always looking for ways to jump in to pick up the slack or to improve our work.
- A team player who doesn’t need the credit but just wants to get the job done well. Doesn’t mind working behind the scenes to make others look good
- Brings a positive and friendly attitude to their work but also someone who can manage deadlines and ensure staff are responding to requests on time.