Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for a consultant to work on a project with a major manufacturing client involving Teamcenter, an important PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) solution that supports the backbone of the manufacturing industry. In addition to various engineering tasks such as design, implementation, implementation, verification, and failure response, you will also be responsible for actual add-on development work. You will be able to gain experience in a global work environment, collaborating with many overseas staff.
(Examples of major tasks)
- Teamcenter basic configuration, system design, implementation work, verification and troubleshooting during implementation
- Teamcenter implementation, configuration, integration with existing IT environments such as ERP, CAD, CAE, etc., and data migration
- Teamcenter will be responsible for version upgrades and modifications of existing Teamcenter functions, as well as the development of add-on functions.
- Provide technical consulting services and support for technical questions related to PLM solutions.
- Technical consultation on system expansion and maintenance, operational design, and, in some cases, as a technical training instructor
- Other duties can be expanded depending on your personal skills, experience, and language ability.
- Knowledge of IT systems and 5+ years of work experience in PLM
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing operations
- At least 1 project executed in Teamcenter PLM technology.
(Teamcenter Functional knowledge, Worked in Requirement definition, Design document creation)
- Documentation skills
- Language: Japanese Fluent (must be able to work in a Japanese environment, including reading and writing)
English – conversational level or higher (able to respond to simple emails and communicate with foreign staff)
- Experience in design development, production, and manufacturing operations, or consulting experience
- Knowledge of product information management (BOM)
- PMP certification holder
- Advanced or bilingual English speaker
- System development experience (Web-based (.js/HTML)/Development language (Visual studio/.netVB/C#)/DB (microsoft SQL Server)) preferred
At Capgemini, we see things differently.
Vision – The business value of technology comes from and through people.
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly
evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness,
trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: world-leading engineering and R&D and digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defense, and consumer products.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with
companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology.
The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast-evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.