Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Responsible for capturing business requirements definition, testing, training, change management. Analysis of existing payment processing solutions and its workflows and consult client to realize the to-be-system.
Responsible to plan and manage the project. A single point of contact for project critical issues. Manage payments related Project such as the launch of new package software ensuring projects match agreed upon schedules, costs and scope.
- Extensive knowledge of the payment industry (processing, clearing, SWIFT) Corporate Suite to financial institutions for more than 5 years
- Experience of implementing global payment hub packages such FIS/Finastra GPP/Temenos TPH to Tier 1 financial institutions for more than 5 years
- Expert ISO20022 knowledge with proven ability to apply it for payment solutions
- Min. 2 years experience as Team Lead for a team of 6 or more members.
- Lead the team who is in charge of requirement definition, Fit & gap, high level design, detailed design, testing, migration to go-live.
- Experience of managing offshore development
- Strong background in Project Management
- Technical knowledge of Project, program and portfolio management techniques and methodologies, PMBOK, PRINCE2, Agile etc.
Skills and Competencies
- Skills to communicate with business users about business contents, organize the grasped contents, and send necessary information
- Analytical skills that can summarize business requirements from collected information and formulate realization plans
- Documentation ability for requirement definition documents, design documents, test plans, etc.
- Skills that allow you to understand the differences in different perspectives and values and demonstrate teamwork with business and IT staff
- Good problem-solving aptitude and creativity.
- Plan and manage project members’ tasks
- Construct project plan and manage plan, resource and cost
- Communicate with project owner / key members
- Bilingual (Japanese – Native, English – Fluent)