We are looking for payments solution architect or Payment-hub SME to join Capgemini’s Financial Services base in Japan.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
For and throughout large multi-country payments transformation programs,
- Lead pre-sales activities
- Facilitate requirement management process
- Engage as Payments SME/Business Analyst in definition phase and implementation phase
Required Experiences and Skill:
- Overall 10+ years of working experience in Payments Technology solution at an IT company or Bank’s IT department, in the role of Solution Architect or Lead payments BA.
- Must have played a techno-functional lead role for at least 4 year for a full life cycle of application solution, design and implementation including participation in initial discussion on requirements
- Should have Good understanding of:
- Payments end-to-end flows.
- Payments Hub, Clearing and Settlement, Automated clearing house programs
- Understanding of Financial messaging viz., SWIFT and ISO20022 etc.,
- Working knowledge on different Payment products viz., Wires, Remittances, Domestic Payments, International Payments, Book Payments etc.,
- Comprehensive understanding of Payments processing for both high value and low value transactions in APAC region
- Experience working in a global team, especially offshore development engagements
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge of various well known payment package products for Payments such as Finastra’s GPP, FIS OPF, TCS and so on.
- Understanding of payments applications architecture, Integration design and development of the optimal solution for given requirements
- Strong analytical skills with ability to map given business requirements into required technology components and designs
- Conversant with Business Process Modelling
- Aware of in J2EE technologies, Service Oriented Architecture, SOA, XML, Soap, Rest, Data modelling, Microservices, Agile delivery.
- Bilingual (Japanese – Native, English – Fluent)