Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new functionality within Sales-force
- Potential implementation and support of developed software
- Exposure to Salesforce development using Apex, Visualforce, and salesforce.com APIs
- Salesforce Lightning Web Component experience
- Experience leading technical requirements gathering and building solutions from those requirements
- Proficiency with development tooling such as Force.com IDE, Visual Studio Code.
- Basic understanding of RESTful Web Services
- Significant experience in practicing agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments
- Developer tool experience (Git, Jenkins, Maven etc.)
- Knowledge/experience of DevOps & Agile.
- Experience in Lightning Components, Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Apex Triggers and Visual Force Pages, Rest API, Flow builder etc.
- Experience in Configuration, Customization and Development of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud applications, Customer & Partner community portals.
- Bilingual : Business level of English and Japanese N2-N3 JLPT