Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create technical Specification document along with Analysts and product manager.
- Ability to handle the offshore team to create the APIs based on the technical Specification documents.
- Review the code quality of APIs created by team and make sure they follow the standards of organization.
- Review test cases based on system design.
- Work closely with QA team and Infra team.
- Deploy, maintain, debugging, support and improve the quality of APIs.
- Implement security requirements based on requirement/design.
- Investigate issues raised by clients on production environment.
- Handle urgent troubleshooting on production environment.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- Have 8+ years’ working experience in .Net applications.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of Source Code control systems like GIT
- Good understanding on handling and reverse engineering DLLs and COMs.
- Able to write technical requirement document by analyzing the DLLs and COMs.
- Work experience throughout SDLC with good understanding on each phase processes
- Should be a strong team player with a positive attitude
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Should be able participate in PoCs, design, development and enhancement of applications
- Possess problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge and working experience in the area of Application Security will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge in RDBMS and NoSQL databases like Mongo, Cassandra, HBase etc.
- Bi-lingual Japanese (N1-N2) and Business level of English communication
Location: Tokyo, Japan