Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
We’re looking for a teammate to join our marketing team to manage Capgemini’s Financial Services Asia-Pacific marketing strategy based out of Japan.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Identify/ Collaborate on identifying top market, branding opportunities and develop a communications and content strategy to meet sales objectives.
- Plan and execute all web, marketing database, email and social media campaigns.
- Develop and implement an external communications strategy that delivers tangible change/impact.
- Assist with the media engagement and public relation launches.
- Nurture leads until qualified. Track leads for ROI against campaigns and events.
- Accelerate pipeline velocity to speed deal closure.
- Provide input into regional marketing plans, working closely with the Sales Vice-President.
- Manage pre- and post-event marketing for sponsorships, tradeshows, seminars.
- Engage and account service sales teams based in Japan.
- Liaise with Capgemini’s global marketing teams to cascade global campaigns to Asia-Pacific.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years’ of B2B technology marketing experience plus team management experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Japanese and English. Foreigners with business Japanese skills (JLPT 2nd+ level) is welcomed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications required.
- Technology-savvy, with keen interest in emerging technologies and ‘all things digital’.
- Experience in creating content and communication strategy.
- Experience in managing the relationships with business alliance partners.
- Energetic, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Understanding of enterprise tech platforms and its business functions is a plus.