Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide IBM Mainframe infrastructure operations as requirement of Project.
- Support transfer data from Mainframe to Linux server by ETL tools.
- Advise on converting/modifying data from Mainframe.
- Perform as a bridge engineer between Mainframe infrastructure team and Open development team.
- Skills of system programmer for IBM Mainframe z/OS, including not limited to: JCL, Utilities, VSAM, FTP, RACF.
- Experience for using FTP/HULFT/DMX to transfer data from Mainframe. Better have more Experience for other ETL tools.
- Experience of creating JCL or tools for converting datasets between different file types of Mainframe.
- Have knowledge of Mainframe network components, Better have Experience for setting up FTP service on Mainframe.
- Have knowledge of CICS/ BATCH application s, especially for insurance company clients.
- Better have basic knowledge of Linux server and Hadoop development.
- Feel comfortable with working in a global team.
- Business English/Japanese is required.
Location: Tokyo, Japan