We are looking for a skilled Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to help our employees advance their skills and knowledge. Your goal will be helping our company succeed by training and developing its personnel.
We expect you to be passionate about helping people learn and grow٫ and to possess excellent communication skills. You should also have experience designing learning processed based on the company’s business strategy (e-learning and classroom) and managing its implementation and budgets.
Learning and Development Manager responsibilities are:
- Prepare and implement learning strategies and programs
- Review individual and organizational development needs
- Deploy different kinds of learning methods companywide٫ such as coaching٫ job-shadowing٫ online training and so on
- Organize learning courses٫ workshops and other trainings
- Monitor the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Collaborate with managers to develop their team members through career pathing
- Oversee budgets and negotiate contracts
- Organize hiring and training activities
- Support Talent related initiatives.
Learning and Development Manager requirements are:
- 8+ years’ experience of working on a L&D Manager٫ Training Manager or other relevant position
- Significant experience with effective learning and development methods
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Good knowledge of e-learning platforms and practices
- Practical experience with MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills٫ with a good ability to build relations with employees and vendors;
- Strong organizational skills with business-oriented thinking
- Bachelors/Masters (choose one) degree in Business٫ Psychology or other related area; an additional certification such as CPLP will be a bonus
- Multi-national Company experience.
- Business level language skills in English and Japanese