Java Junior Developer:
Capgemini is seeking a Junior Developer for Java/Spring boot/React. Must have 0-3 years of experience. In this role, developer will interface with other members of the Product Aligned teams to complete the end-to-end feature/break-fix/small enhancement development. As a Junior Developer, this role is expected to deliver high quality secure code, propagate and test code through CI/CD pipelines, deploy and triage production issues. This role will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Must have skills:
- Working knowledge of Java8 and above, Spring Boot, React, RESTful API and SOAP API.
- Understanding of OOPS, SOLID, KISS and other CLEAN code design patterns.
- Solid knowledge of Core Java, SQL, and the Spring Framework.
- Working knowledge of DevOps practices and CI/CD tooling.
- Well versed with version Control tools like GitHub Enterprise and Gitlab, SVN.
- Collaborate with test automation team to enable better integration into the CICD process.
- Experiences of testing frameworks such as JUnit, beneficial to have awareness of Karate and Mockito.
- Good communication skills in Japanese (good fluency in speaking/writing/reading).
- Good understanding of agile delivery methodologies.