Position Title: Application Support Engineer
Start Date: 01 August 2018
Project Role: Support of Insurance Sales Application
- Be part of the Level 2 team of the client (large multinational Insurance company based in Japan)
- Receive emails from Level 1 Help Desk Teams / or external application teams
- Analyze the issue in detail and categorize the defects / enhancements
- Based on the analysis, assign the issue to appropriate teams for resolution
- Input details of queries / defects / enhancements into Service Now Tool.
- Support and follow up user queries to logical closure.
- Coordinate with different teams – Development team, Testing team, Infrastructure support team, Product Team based in HK
- Document process and checklists
- Attend Production support meetings and provide status update on user queries
Technology Skill set required:
Basic programming (Java) and RDBMS experience
Bilingual – native Japanese or N2 level Japanese and Business level English. Work requires ~75% Japanese communication and ~25% English communication.
Experience with working in Financial / Life Insurance companies in Japan, Experience in working with Global teams in a Support position, Good communication skills will be a plus
Experience Level: 6yrs +Apply now