Roles & Responsibility
- Handle service tickets (incident) with interacting with business users and application team
- Facilitate for ticket closure
- Familiarity with basic IT infrastructure and application.
- Work with the teams for build improvement plan
- Create incident reports
- Developing and documenting procedures for operation.
- 3+ years of experience in ITIL & ITSM process operation
- Familiarity with basic IT infrastructure like Network, Storage, Database etc.
- Basic Experience in Software deployment process
- Monitor effectiveness of the processes and make changes as per business requirements
- Experience working with collaboration tools like Sharepoint
- Experience with productivity tools like MS Office, MS project etc.
- Metrics reporting skills
- Good understanding of the security frameworks and controls
- Sound understanding of the SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle)
- ServiceNow operation experience
- Proficient in Japanese at least business level both in writing and speaking
- Conversational level English proficiency is preferred.