IT Infrastructure Projects coordinator works side-by-side in a bilingual environment with the application, Infrastructure engineering and IT operations team to help design, coordinate and manage the project to deliver new innovative solutions for our client.
Role and Responsibility:
- Continuous Deployment Pipeline of new technologies
- Manage IT asset inventory for mainly backend infrastructure such as Wintel/Unix Sever, Storage and Database.
- Identify what infrastructure components should be refreshed with vendor supported technologies.
- Define migration strategy per components and applications (Simple refresh, Migrate to virtual platform, Transform or Eliminate)
- End-to-end Project Management and project life cycle
- Vendor and staff management
- Project Coordination
- Project Risks and resiliency assessments
- Streamlining the Project processes across various functional entities
- Creating and tracking Schedules, project documents and project deliverable
Requirements and Qualifications:
Must to have
- 5+ years of relevant experience with Infra project
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development, web technologies
- Experience in IT project coordination successfully through PMBOK based activity: Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Resource, Communications, Risk, Procurement and Stakeholder management
- High business level of Japanese is required.
- Business level of English is required ( enable to write/ read English. Fluency in speaking is not necessary)
Nice to have:
- Network engineering skill and experiences
- Knowledge of Reverse Proxy engineering
- Understanding WAN/ LAN
- Knowledge of configuration item of IT infrastructure: NW, Hyper visor, OS, Middleware, DB, Storage, DNS, Cloud, etc.
- Knowledge of Non-functional requirements: Availability, RTO/RPO, Backup/Archive, Response time, DR, Access control, Capacity planning, maintenance window.
- Experience of using ServiceNow at work
- Cisco CCNA/ CCNP
- Effectively use MS office tools
- Experience in execute project in Waterfall, Iterative and Agile process.