Currently client is using Microsoft Forefront as Reverse Proxy and authentication. Client faces issued with lack of performance and will encounter EOL in 2020. Currently many sets of context-pass to route backend application UI are running, it is required to migrate safely and upgrade performance within minimum downtime.
Roles & Responsibility
1. To understand client project governance and alignment applications owner to understand requirement. Also, have require to lead Go-Live process and organizing transition process.
2. Stabilization of Forefront
- Analyzing usage of CPU, Memory and evaluate recommended solution.
- Verifying existing context pass and clean old set of network configuration which is not in used.
3. Migration to the new Reverse Proxy
Suggestion of policy for migration from forefront to the next product for:
- Functional perspective:
- – Migrating options (A. Replace all function or B. Partial Replacement)
- – Parallel operations or Replacement
- – To maintain Back end applications functionality
- Environmental perspective: Migrating existing 7 ForeFronts into one machine to enhance operationability.
4. Architect Design
5. Redundant configuration
6. Others: Communicate with BAU member to submit generic request in order to implement New Reverse Proxy
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience in Reverse Proxy Migration
- Experience in link of AD and LDAP
- Knowledge of communication system such as load balancing, communication encryption, Firewall
- Network engineering skill and experiences
- Knowledge of Reverse Proxy engineering
- Capability of DEV/INT/SIT process in according with customer’s project governance
- Driving project with leading overall task to achieve successful criteria.
- Japanese: Read/Write or English: Read/Write
- A PMO with Bilingual (ENG/JPN) as Process Management with client
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience in design and implementation of Reverse Proxy on Forefront
- Experience in design and implementation of Apache HTTP Server
- Knowledge of Network equipment including Apache HTTP Server, Akamai, Palo alto, Network Load balancer.
- Management skill
- Cisco CCNA
- Linux related
- HTML5 related