Roles & Responsibility
- Plan, lead and manage infrastructure related projects with minimal directions from senior management. Projects may include topics such as virtual desktop and remote desktop integration, Active Directory / Exchange server integration, operational design and process improvement of mainframe batch jobs and schedules, etc.
- Proactively communicate and coordinate with development group and other IT functions to manage execution
- Conform with company-wide IT standards such as ITSM, ITIL and SDLC to enhance project management and IT operations activity
- Create and provide executive level reports to senior program stakeholders, including CXOs
- Develop and complete all interim and final deliverables and any other necessary tasks in a manner and time that will achieve the project objective
- Seek direction and decisions, in a timely manner, on any issues that impede the completion of the deliverables within the project schedule
- Manages budget for assigned project(s), monitors project progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly
IT Infra Project Management experience at Consulting firm
- 5+ years’ experience leading a function responsible for service management, operations, customer support, relationship management or client support services(and tools).
- 5+ years’ experience in implementing and/or managing two or more of the ITIL processes.
- Any project management experience, related to infrastructure designing and planning for Virtual desktop and remote desktop, Active Directory / Exchange server setting, operational design and process improvement of mainframe batch jobs and schedules.
- Any project Network implementation or operation project experience
- ITSM/ ITIL knowledge preferred – Proven analytical skills, ability to manage complex problems against aggressive timelines
- Proven ability to manage complex processes and drive process based improvements
- Ability to manage initiatives across teams where influencing skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage operating expense and capital budgets.
- Proven communication skills interfacing and negotiating with multiple stakeholders
- Must be a self-starter, motivated and energetic individual to take the initiative, able to own, drive new ideas forward and deliver results on multiple fronts simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively in team environment where not all team members are in the same location
Work location: Tokyo
Working hours: 9:00-18:00