The FileNet (ICF) integration engineer for IT Infrastructure Service Delivery Projects works side-by-side in a bilingual environment with IT operations teams to build IBM FileNet P8 Content Foundation and migrate distributed contents into this system to be efficiently access digital assets.
The FileNet integration will focus on:
- Responsible for FileNet ICF configuration, the plan of maintenance and integration.
- Project Risks and resiliency assessments.
- Learning to FileNet ICF technology to leverage it into production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works independently on FileNet ICF integration, under general supervision and as a part of a team, on several concurrent tasks with changing priorities while you need to study FileNet ICF by yourself.
- Manages and drives technical issues (familiar with compute, storage, network technologies, etc) with both the customer and internally.
- Supports to provide technical design insight with the solution engineer to prepare documents.
- Experience and knowledge in integrating the server with EMC Centera as NAS Storage.
- Experience in work of RDBMS such as DB2, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server and JDBC set-up.
- Knowledge about Single sign-On overview and LDAP with Directory Service.
- Experience in working for Windows Server 2016 or later and Redhat Linux at least 2-3 years.
- Above Business level fluency in Japanese and English (both written and verbal)
- Self-Starter and Self-Learner to study and work on WAS and IBM FileNet P8 ICF.
- Business level of Japanese
Nice to have:
- Experience and knowledge in deploying IBM FileNet P8 ICF solutions to production.
- Knowledge of configuration item of IT infrastructure: Network, Hypervisor, DNS, Firewall, Cloud, CI/CD, Containers and Enterprise Content Management System.
- Knowledge of non-functional requirements: Availability, BCP/DR, RTO/RPO, Backup/Archive, Response Time, Access Control, Capacity Planning, Maintenance Window.
- Business level of English