Client is leading insurance company in Japan and creating big data hub using latest Hadoop framework. Data from various sources will be ingested into Data hub, it will be cleaned, transformed and used for analysis. For integrate different source systems like Mainframe, Oracle DB we are going to use Informatica PCDQPWX & MDM tools.
Our client has big organization structure, multiple source system & complex data model. Management wants to prepare a single repository where they can find best value of truth for all their customers, and address data. We analyze their requirement and the data and suggested to build one centralized Master Data using Informatica IDQ & MDM tool.
Informatica MDM developer should have:
- Good experience in Informatica MDM 10.X
- Experience in either Implementation or Support of a minimum of 2 or more Informatica MDM Implementations.
- Good Knowledge on various models of MDM implementation
- Hands on experience on Informatica MDM Configurations, IDD, Match / Merge Process (Mandatory)
- Good understanding of Data Quality concepts including Exact & Fuzz matching technique
- Experience in underlying Metadata Tables of Informatica MDM Hub (Mandatory)
- Strong conceptual thinking, problem solving, technical, and analytical skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Hands-on development of Informatica MDM Hub Console; ability to define match and merge criteria and trust rules to achieve desired objectives
- Define, architect, develop, or support solutions using Informatica MDM to achieve a defined business outcome
- Strong understanding or experience with data quality, data profiling and metadata management
- Implement MDM Data Model modifications and efficient data migration techniques to support changes
- Implement DQ mappings & process, responsible for designing, testing, deploying, and documenting the data quality procedures and their outputs.
- Implement Address doctor logic.
- Implement Data standardizing & cleansing process from the requirement.
Location: Tokyo, JapanApply now